Oral & Poster Presentation Guideline
Guidelines for Oral Presentation
These guidelines contain general standards for all oral presenters regardless of session type to help you prepare efficiently for your presentation.
- Secretariat does not ask for your early slide submission: Onsite Submission.
- It is the single most important action that presenters visit Preview Room to
check whether slides work as expected. Authors must check in the Preview
Room at least 40 minutes before the start of session.
- Place: Small Room, Lobby, 5F, Seoul Dragon City
- Authors must arrive at the session room at least 15 minutes before the start of session.
- All sessions need to run according to a very tight time schedule. Each and every presentation must start and end on time, with no exceptions; we strongly recommend you to rehearse your presentation before the session to ensure that it does not exceed the allotted time.
- 7 minutes for presentation + 3 minutes for Q&A
Works for Slides
- Language: English Only
- File Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
- Landscape Type (16:9 Ratio)
- Usage of MS office default font is recommended (Times New Roman,
Arial or Tahoma).
- Audio / Video clips are allowed
Guidelines for Poster Exhibition
Poster Exhibition Schedule
- Date & Time: 09:00-18:30, May 31 (Fri.), 2019
08:30-18:00, June 1 (Sat.), 2019
* Poster viewing is available throughout the meeting.
- Place : 5F, Seoul Dragon City
- Poster Prints: By authors
- Posters must be readable by viewers 1-2 meters away.
- The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- The poster title, authors’names, and affiliations should appear at the top.
Contents should be in the order of abstract.
- Each Poster should be placed on the numbered board assigned to each presenter.
- Posters should be brought to the meeting and not mailed, as the organizing committee cannot be responsible for loss or mishandling.
- Presenters are responsible for posting and removing their own materials.
- Handouts are encouraged for participants wishing to receive more information about your poster and research.
- The dimensions of the poster board are 100 cm width x 200 cm height, and the size of poster should be smaller than 90cm width x 120cm height.
- Note that landscape posters or larger posters will not fit on the poster display boards and therefore, cannot be mounted.
- Size of poster display board: 100cm(W) x 200cm(H)
- Preferred size of poster: 90cm(W) x 120cm(H)
Poster Mounting & Removal
- Poster(s) should be attached on the board by 08:50, May 31.
- All presenters are required to mount and remove posters on the appropriate date and time as indicated below. After the time of removal, your poster(s) that have not been detached will be discarded without any notification.
- Materials to mount the poster on the board will be provided in the display venue.
- Mounting: 08:00-08:50, May 31 (Fri.), 2019
- Removal : 17:00-17:30, Junel 1 (Sat.), 2019