Abstract Submission Guideline
SSBH2020 Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts for oral presentations and poster exhibitions. All congress abstracts must be submitted online via the Online-Submission System. Please read the guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
- Abstract submission Deadline
- March 16 (Mon), 2020
- Notification of Abstracts Acceptance/Rejection
- April 17 (Fri), 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be written in English only.
- Abstract submission website is accessible at URL and click the abstract submission menu of the SSBH2020
- Select the preferred session for your presentation:
The submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Academic Affairs committee, and the mode of presentation (oral or poster) will be notified to the presenting author no later than April, 17, 2020.
- In preparation of the abstract, please adopt the following structured format:
Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusion (oral or poster)
- The text should be no more than 300 words.
* Note that text beyond the limits will be truncated.
- One of Figures or tables is allowed.
- Once abstract submission has been completed, a confirmation letter will be automatically delivered to registrants. If there is no confirmation letter after abstract submission, please contact the Secretariat.
- Abstract review or modification will be available until April 17 (Fri), 2020
- The preferred session for your presentation can be changed after evaluation by the Academic Affairs committee.
- All presenters are requested to pre-register for the committee to finalize the program.
- The Academic Affairs committee will select oral abstracts and poster abstracts and grant them Excellence Awards in Oral and Poster Presentation at the Closing Ceremony on June 13th, 2020
- Others (parathyroid, rare bone disease, etc)
- Odontoblasts/Dental Tissue
Excellence Awards for Oral and Poster Presentation
There will be the Excellence Awards for oral and poster presentations.
Evaluation factors for selecting excellence awards are as follows:
1. Abstract evaluation for the originality, comprehensiveness, and relevance.
2. Presentation evaluation: Evaluation will take place during the oral and poster presentation..
3. Award Ceremony: To be announced
* Award Winner must be present and no other person may receive the award on the winners behalf.
Presenting in English
Allotted Time: 7 minutes for presentation + 3 minutes for Q&A
- Click the 'abstract Submission' button below.
- Verify your personal information before submission and make any changes if necessary.
- Title: Each word should be started with a capital letter.
Presenting Author & Co-Author: Use comma (,) between co-authors. Underline Presenting Author and asterisk(*) for Corresponding Author*.
- Name: Put first name, middle name, followed by the last name.
- Affiliation: Use superscripted number (UCLA1) if there are more than one name and affiliation.
- Body: Use font 10. Must be less than 2,000 bytes. 1 page Max Limit.
Review & Notification of result
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Academic Affairs committee. Note that the committee may change the preferred presentation type of papers in order to effectively organize the program. Acceptance / rejection of abstracts will be notified to the submitters on the date of notification of abstract acceptance. Notification will be sent via email
*If you have not received your notification email of your submission results, please check your email SPAM Box.